How do you know?
- Sometimes we set our sights too low and don’t achieve as much as we can.
- Sometimes we expect too much from ourselves and constantly feel as though we don’t measure up.
- Sometimes we expect too much from our team or our key vendors and they feel as though they can’t please us.
- Sometimes we expect too little or don’t ask for what we really want from our employees or our vendors and we end up taking on too much ourselves instead.
How do we know which it is? For me the litmus test is this…
- How often are our expectations of ourselves or others met?
- What does our gut say about that percentage? Too high? Too low?
- What then is the next step to get our expectations in line with what is possible?
What Our Vistage Members Want You to Know