About The You Pivot™ Program
Careers like software require updates to keep them fresh. Just as with software, Version 1.0, while it works, is just the beginning. There comes a time when even the current version requires an update when it is time for a pivot.
For me, the people who become intentional about version changes are the successful ones. I enjoy working with talented people who want to maximize their potential and are ready to explore a new version of themselves and their careers.
My clients include CEOs, Presidents, and senior-level professionals who want to create their next career version; along with business owners and executives who are ready to prioritize and build their life portfolio.
You Pivot™ is a three-part program that guides you through your next pivot, helping you discover answers and move toward action – seamlessly and effectively. Below is a sampling of the essential questions you will contemplate in the program; you can also download them here.
What Is Your Today Story?
- When and where did you begin?
- Where are you in your life journey?
- How many career versions are left?
What Matters To You?
- How does today compare to what matters?
- What has worked so far in your career?
- What has not worked?
What Is Your Tomorrow Story?
- Write the next chapter of your life.
- What endings are necessary to achieve your tomorrow story?
- What will you do to create the story you wrote?