“Everybody needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you are CEO, a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player, we all need feedback” so says Bill Gates & Eric Schmidt in this 1.25min TED Talk.
Perhaps a bold statement. And yet, doesn’t every professional athlete and every famous performer have one? You may be surprised to learn, so does every successful CEO, whether leading a Fortune 500 company or a privately held company.
If you buy into what Bill and Eric are saying, and you are a:
- Soon-to-Be, or Newly Appointed CEO or Business Owner
- CEO or Business Owner Wanting to Up Your Leadership Game
- CEO or Business Owner Considering an Exit
- Executive Pivoting to Entrepreneurship
- Former Executive Considering Re-Entry
Or perhaps, you are simply looking for clarity, to define where you are and where you want to be.
Wherever you are in your journey, if you want the feedback that Bill and Eric talk about, and the accountability to get to your goals, now is the time.
Let’s work together. You can learn more about my leadership coaching and peer advisory boards here.