I am passionate about what I do and enjoy working with people who feel the same.
If you are looking to get clarity on where you are and where you want to be, let’s work together. Contact me for a FREE consultation or to learn more about the peer advisory board I lead.
Every professional athlete and every famous performer has a coach. You may be surprised to learn that so does every successful CEO, whether that CEO is leading a Fortune 500 company or a privately held company.
If you are at a career inflection point and want to learn more, click here.
The Vistage CEO board I lead seeks interesting people who lead interesting businesses. Members are in various phases of this journey and all share the following core values:
- Authenticity –Strive to be my authentic self in every part of my life
- Diversity – Embrace people that are different and think differently from me
- Lifetime Learner – Focused on personal and professional development
If you qualify and want to learn more, click here.
Latest Blog Posts
For me, the Thanksgiving holiday is a time to pause and consider the gifts that life has given me and ask myself how and where I can pay those gifts forward.
More than any other year, 2020 is the year to pay it forward. More than any other disaster, the impact of COVID-19 has been unequal. And it is unequal in ways that will have a lasting effect. People are hurting like never before, and sadly the agencies that support them are devasted as well. People who had jobs, and were barely able to support their families up til now, are without a safety net and are hungry.
As Thanks-Giving approaches, its time for all of us who have the gift of privilege to pause and ask ourselves these questions:
- What can I do to support the businesses in my community so they too can pay it forward and continue to employ people?
- What can I do to support my neighbors who may be struggling with housing, food insecurity, and other unmet basic needs?
- What can I do to support the agencies, including the arts, that fill the gaps in these unmet needs and bring hope and beauty to our community?