Join us on June 11th, to learn more…
All the economists are reporting steady growth and I see it in my Vistage groups. For the first time, in a long time, members are focused on expansion. And, they are cautious, the Great Recession is still fresh in our collective memories.
Here are some of the questions I am hearing:
- How does a business expand without shouldering the capital burden alone?
- Is it possible to continue to grow and begin to diversify and take some money off the table?
- My management team is in for the duration; how do they begin to put skin in the game?
- As the business has grown, my partners and I have different personal goals, how do we resolve the financial challenges associated with this?
- I want a sustainable enterprise that continues on beyond me; how do I finance my retirement and accomplish this goal?
With these questions in mind, I had a conversation with a friend of mine at Duff & Phelps and this led to an exciting seminar in Chicago on June 11 to answer these questions. Duff has assembled the top experts on private financing to address these questions in an interactive session with open dialog.
For those of you who will be in Chicago on June 11, here is a link to register. If you can’t make it and want the transcript, let me know.