The Vistage CEO Confidence Index was 105.1 in the 1st quarter 2012 survey, up from 98.8 in Q4 and 83.5 in Q3 of last year.
- 75% of CEOs say their sales revenue will increase in the next 12 months.
- 60% of CEOs expect their firm’s profitability to improve during the next 12 months.
- 59% of CEOs believe recent data showing economic improvement signals a longer-term trend toward economic growth.
- 60% of CEOs believe that overall economic conditions in the U.S. have improved compared to a year ago.
- 84% of CEOs have learned to make their business more productive with fewer employees.
- 57% of CEOs expect their total number of employees will increase in the next 12 months.
- 30% of CEOs said that if they could start their business over again, they would chose to open it in another state.
Click here for the full report.
Share this story