Pivoting my career from the executive suite to leading CEO Advisory Boards and ultimately founding my coaching and peer advisory portfolio, I coach executive leaders and business owners to inspire their excellence and achieve their professional aspirations.
My pragmatic blend of emotional intelligence and unwavering accountability enables you to maximize your outcomes in both individual and peer group settings. Leveraging the power of these interactions, I will challenge you to embrace your excellence, focus on your genius and delegate or let go of the rest.
If you are looking to get clarity on where you are and where you want to be and a process to get you from here to there, lets work together.
SUBSCRIBE to my blog
BUSINESS & LIFE COACHING
I work with successful people who want to become more successful in the next level or phase of your business or your career. If you are…
- a newly appointed CEO or have recently acquired a business?
- a CEO or business owner looking to up your leadership game?
- a CEO or business owner looking to exit?
- a corporate executive pivoting to entrepreneurship?
- a former executive exploring your next phase?
PEER ADVISORY BOARDS
We look for interesting people with interesting businesses. CEOs and presidents who want to become more successful. Members are in various phases of this journey and all share the following core values:
- Authenticity – Strive to be my authentic self in every part of my life
- Diversity – Embrace people that are different and think differently from me
- Lifetime Learner – Focused on personal and professional development
If this describes you, click here to learn more about my advisory groups.
Latest Blog Posts
A couple of weeks ago, I asked the question: How Do You Know When It Is Time To Go? I received so many responses that I was inspired to write this Part II.
When a new client begins my You Pivot™ Program, I recommend a couple of books, one of which is Necessary Endings by Dr. Henry Cloud. The premise of Dr. Cloud’s book is that we must learn to let go if we are to move forward.
Often, the idea of letting go, we internalize as giving up. And, giving up is antithetical to our training. Starting from childhood, we are taught “don’t be a quitter.”
So what gives? The answer says Dr. Cloud is in getting to the pruning moment. Throughout his book, Dr. Cloud shares stories of the relief and success people discover once they choose to let go.
My clients in my You Pivot™ program learn that the pruning moment can only come when they get unstuck. And that getting unstuck is a process that begins with contemplating essential questions. Below is a sampling of these questions:
What Is Your Today Story?
- When and where did you begin?
- Where are you in your life journey?
- How many years/career versions are left?
What Matters To You?
- How does today compare to what matters?
- What has worked so far in your career? What has not worked?
What Is Your Tomorrow Story?
- What is the content of the next chapter of your life?
- What endings are necessary to achieve your tomorrow story? What will you do to create the story you wrote?
Once my clients discover the answers to these questions and others like them, without exception, I hear, “I wish I had made this change a year ago,” or sometimes, I hear, “I wish I had made it years ago.”